Which pathway will you choose?
New Graduation Pathways for 2023 Graduates
To account for the rapidly changing, global economy, every North Putnam K-12 student needs to be given the tools to succeed in some form of quality post-secondaiy education and training, including an industry recognized certificate program, an associate's degree program, or a bachelor's degree program
Every North Putnam student will graduates from high school with
- a broad awareness of and engagement with individual career interests and associated career options
- a strong foundation of academic and technical skills
- employability skills that lead directly to meaningful opportunities for post-secondary education, training, and gainful employment.
- High School Diploma
- Learn and Demonstrate Employability Skills
- Post-Secondary Ready Competencies
How Can You Learn More?
- Be involved and attend all school meetings about the new Graduation Pathways (To Be Announced)
- Contact your student's Guidance Counselor to discuss the new Graduation Pathways
- Review the information presented to the right. Learn now about the requirements and their options