1. Please check out and subscribe to the North Putnam TV YouTube Channel by going to:
2. Prom Committee will meet every Wednesday after school in Room 110.
3. The Spring Musical "The Addams Family" will be April 9th, 10th & 11th. Tickets will be available at the door at $5 for students and $7 for adults.
4. Conference rooms in the Media Center are off limits to all students not accompanied by a teacher or a "U" student.
5. Congressman Jim Baird's Academy Information Day will be Saturday, May 8th, 2021.
6. Caps & gowns for the Class of 2021 will be distributed by Herff Jones on Thursday, May 13th between 10:30-12:30 p.m. in the HS commons.
7. The 2021 Spring Semester/Final Assessment Schedule is as follows:
Monday, 5/17/21 - Exams 3 & 6
Tuesday, 5/18/21 - Exams 2 & 5
Wednesday, 5/19/21 - Exams 1, 4 & 7
8. Seniors: The North Putnam Teachers Association Scholarship application is available from Mrs. Fields in Room 206. The scholarship application is due NO LATER than Friday, 4/23.
9. Any student needing volunteer hours who would like to work in the outdoor concession stand anytime this spring, please see or email Mrs. Dickson.
10. Reminder to Seniors that the FAFSA is due by April 15th.